Thursday, September 4, 2008

Issue #37 - scheduled for October 1 release

POESY will be published twice a year until we get our act together and find an economic way to publish. Maybe we could do a web version only of the even issues and a print version of the odd issues... ideas ideas.... Our current printer (shall I call them out?) who quoted me $750.00 for the issue jacked its price up to almost $1k. That's almost the price of Lulu.com who has excellent quality I know I can trust and will even put a spine on the issue and not just saddle stitch it.

October 1st is the deadline I've created for the next issue. So far: mindblowing poems and trippy photos... enough to ____ (Fill in the blank)

Books are on the horizon for POESY Press besides my own self-indulging poems.

In other news: the Wired Poets may have found a home at Bad Ass Coffee on Pacific Ave in Santa Cruz. I will confirm it later. Just wanted to jumpstart the rumormill that we are back in full effect.

I've even written a few poems lately... what do you know?

No comments: